Friday 30 August 2019

My weekly blog reflections.

 T3 W5 2019
Weekly blog reflection.

White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week

Calendar art, Holes activities, rippa rugby, myths, legends, folktales, talent show, fractions, tēpu mahi, tessellations,Te Reo maori.

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning and why?   

Traffic light because I now know how to say Te Reo numbers. Rippa rugby because I saw everyone interact with the ball and other teams.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning and why?  

Spelling because I haven't uploaded my spelling list Reading because I haven’t uploaded my reading list. 

Green hat - what can you do better next week  

I could try harder to get more of my work done and stay on top of holes activities
Add a photo or image to your blog post if it reinforces your reflection. 
2019 T3 W5 activities photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.