Friday 13 September 2019

My weekly reflection T3 W7

 T3 W7 2019
Weekly blog reflection.

White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week

Calendar art, Holes activities, myths, legends, folktales, talent show, fractions, Te Reo greeting, Kapa Haka, FIO’s, and the fancy dress dance practice.

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning and why?   

 Our Line dance- It was fun to practice our line dance because I’ve gotten better at it.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning and why?  

My calendar art- because I haven’t published my calendar art on A4 paper.
Myths and Legends - I need to publish my legend.

Green hat - what can you do better next week  

Publish my calendar art.
Publish my myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.