Monday 23 September 2019

My weekly reflection

 T3 W8 2019
Weekly blog reflection.

White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week

Holes movie, Holes Activities, myths writing, made popcorn,Kapa Haka, schools got talent, Kani kani, assembly, protect the cone, maths FIO.

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning and why?   

Dance practice-  Because I know the dance really well.
Myth writing- I have started writing my myth.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning and why?  

Maths FIO- Because I haven’t finished baffling braids.
Dance teaching- I need to show my family how to do our folk dance.

Green hat - what can you do better next week  

I should try to get more of my FIOs done in the time I have.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Im from Mangapapa School and i have a postive and a question.
    The postive is: I love how it is funny humorous and CrAzY! Questions:
    What is up with the colours of the hats and what is with the funny speechs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.